All Year 12 students were involved in this fantastic day of education and fun way of learning. Five different providers visited the College in order to teach them how to drive safely and also be a safe passenger. Our students experienced a variety of workshops:
- Crash – delivered by North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue
- Passenger Power – Road Safety Team
- Collision Investigation – North Yorkshire Police
- Drink, Drugs and Driving – Youth Action and North Yorkshire Police
- Emergency First Aid – The Great North Air Ambulance.
The final session was a powerfully emotional speech from parents who tragically lost their son in a car accident three weeks after passing his driving test. We hope the day will help to keep our students safe.