- Year 7 visit to Middlesbrough Mosque and MIMA – come and explore and learn about different cultures in two different environments. You will need to wear your uniform for the visit. Consent form to be returned by Thursday 3 March.
- Year 8 Bewerley Park Trip
- Year 9 ‘My Future’ – enterprise challenge
- Year 10 ‘My Responsibility to my Community’. There will be 6 workshops for you:
Schools Consent Project
First Aid Qualification
York People First
Barclays Life Skills
Respecting our Parks
- Year 11 visit to York – ‘My Place in the World’, visit York Minster and spend time in York city centre solving a mystery. Consent form and £10.00 cash to be returned by Thursday 3 March.
- Year 12 ‘Drive Alive Day’.
Consent forms will be issued in due course.