Enrichment day is a non-uniform event, donations of £1 to be handed in at registration.
Students meet as below for either going round the progression fair or teaching careers.
- 9T1 – H5
- 9T2 – H4
- 9T3 – S8
- 9T4 – M3
- 9T5 – M5
- Students on the trip – meet in tutor rooms and once registered need to go up to the buses.
- Students not on the trip – need to go straight to either C1 or M4.
- P1-4 all on various workshops and need to meet and be registered first thing:
- Walking group meet Ms Malone in H3
- Mountain Bike group meet Mr Parkin at the back of the art rooms
- Digital Mapping group meet Mr Whelan in S3
- Photoshop and Photography meet Mr Hart in M1
- Art trip meet Mrs Brown in A5
- Snapshot of Whitby (English) meet Mrs Whelan in H1
- Students at Airy Hill Sports Day meet Mr Hopper at Scoresby PE dept
- Car washing and tennis meet Miss Keogh and Mrs Raw in the quad
- Parks group meet Mr Draper and Mr Roe in C3
- Music group meet Miss Collett and Mrs Beattie in A1
- Students involved in the concert should meet in the music room at 1.45pm to set up/rehearse (Y9+ only).
- The concert is going to be outside, on the field at the back of the drama studio 6.30pm start. Bring a picnic rug!
- Students involved (some Y8 students too) need to arrive by 6.15pm at the latest wearing College uniform.