The final preparations are underway for our Bewerley Park residential visit. Please take time to read through the notes and if you have any questions please contact me at the College.
- Students to arrive in College for the start of the normal College day (8.55am). Students will leave their bags in the assembly hall and proceed to their base groups.
- If the student is bringing any medication, please could this be labelled and handed over at this time.
- The coach will depart the Scoresby site at 9.15am and we will be arriving at Bewerley Park around 11.30am.
- The students will have a series of meetings, welcoming them to the Centre, issuing clothing and settling into dormitories.
- After lunch it will be non-stop for the rest of the week, with opportunities to go Canoeing/Kayaking, Sailing, Mountain Biking, Caving and Orienteering. All activities will be weather dependent and are subject to change. If you have any concerns about these activities, please contact me.
- Please could I request that students do not bring mobile phones. If students are found to have mobile phones we will store them securely in the Centre safe. There is a pay phone available if students feel the need to contact home. If at any time you need to get a message to your son/daughter, please call the College and they will contact the Centre. In a genuine emergency the Centre number is 01423 711287.
- We will return to College for 3.30pm on Friday in time for the College transport home.
- Please do not buy anything especially for the visit. You will have received a clothing list last week, if you require another, please just ask. Old clothes that dry quickly are the best to take.
- There is a small shop at Bewerley Park Centre, and so, if you wish to provide some pocket money, we would suggest no more than £10 (not essential).
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me.
Thank you once again for supporting this residential visit, I know our students gain so much from this experience.
Mr S Graham
Senior Teacher: KS3