Who is it for?
The qualification is designed for learners with a responsibility for the care of children and babies and provides knowledge and skills to deal with a range of paediatric first aid conditions and incidents.
- designed for those within Early Years who are working as part of a team with other staff who hold a Full Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- the qualification is delivered, assessed and quality assured in accordance with the Assessment Principles for Regulated First Aid Qualifications
- can be upgraded to the full Paediatric First Aid
- the qualification is available to learners aged 16 or over
- the qualification is valid for 3 years.
The qualification is assessed through practical demonstration, oral questioning and written assessment.
Learners will be assessed on:
- primary survey, CPR and use of AED
- recovery position
- wounds and bleeding.
- Wednesdays 3.30–5.30, CCW Normanby Site
- Duration 4 weeks
- 14 November–5 December inclusive
- Cost £20.00
- Learners must attend all sessions to successfully complete the course.
For more information email email@example.com