‘Takeover day’ is happening on Thursday 13 December.
It gives students the opportunity to ‘takeover’ the College in different roles for the day, giving them a chance to develop their leadership skills and get a flavour of what it takes to run the College.
The following roles are available:
- N Kitchen – 2 students each at break and then lunch
- S Kitchen – 2 students each at break and then lunch
- Caretakers – 2 students each period – they would be shadowing the caretaker and undertaking tasks such as a building survey
- Learning Centres – 2 students each period
- Reception – 1 student each period on Scoresby only (possibly 2 students)
- Reprographics – 1 or 2 students each period
This is open to students in Year 8 and 9, please fill in this Google Form.