This course is suitable for people aged 14+ who works in low hazard environment (for example an office or shop). This national Award in Emergency First Aid at Work satisfies the requirements of the regulatory body for First Aid – the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
- Resuscitation Council (UK) compliant
- three year qualification
- six guided learning hours
- certificate included and course handbook included
- CPR Resuscitation face shield key ring
- the qualification is assessed through practical demonstration and oral questioning.
- understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- be able to assess an incident
- be able to provide first aid to an unresponsive casualty
- be able to provide first aid to a casualty who is choking
- be able to provide first aid to a casualty with external bleeding
- know how to provide first aid to a casualty who is in shock
- know how to provide first aid to a casualty with minor injuries.
- Starting Monday 28 January 2019
- Duration Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Room C2, Normanby Site
- Cost £20.00
- Learners must attend all sessions to successfully complete the course.
For more information speak to Mr Colclough, 01947 602406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org