GCSE PE and BTEC Sport Kit – exclusive to College GCSE and BTEC (Level 2 and Level 3) students. This is only available, as additional kit, to those students who study examinable PE and Sport from Year 9 to Year 13. This reflects their extra study and activity in the subject.
All orders are to be made using the correct College order form which is available to download below. These must then be handed in to the main office on the Normanby Site, marked for the attention of Mr Mastrolonardo. The kits will be ordered in separate ‘windows’ as follows:
- First ordering deadline – Friday 18 January 2019
- Second ordering deadline – Friday 1 February 2019
- Third ordering deadline – Friday 15 February 2019.
The kit available to order is shown below.
- MENS Adidas Squadra short-sleeved shirt + embroidered crest and GCSE Phys Ed. OR BTEC SPORT embroidery + 2 Initials = £20.34 each
- WOMENS Adidas Squadra short-sleeved shirt + embroidered crest and GCSE Phys Ed. OR BTEC SPORT embroidery + 2 Initials = £19.14 each
- Unisex Adidas Regista training top + crest and the words, ‘Phys Ed & Sport’ embroidered beneath the logo + 2 Initials = £34.74 each
- Beanie hat – Beechfield Black with College logo embroidered and the words, ‘Phys Ed & Sport’ beneath the logo = £5.35 each.
All in royal blue/white; royal blue/black white for the training tops. Sizes range from YXL to XL (adult).
For the shirts – the front left breast will have the College logo embroidered and beneath the crest, in the same font, it will say, ‘GCSE Phys Ed’ or ‘BTEC Sport’ with two of the student’s initials printed on the front right.
For the training top – will have the College logo embroidered and, beneath the crest, it will say, ‘Phys Ed. & Sport’ with two student initials printed on the front right.
We will only take orders using the specific form and where the full payment is presented (by cash or cheque).
Mr M Mastrolonardo, Director of PE and Community Sport, CCW