Team in delivering Holiday Activity Camps when needed.
To apply for this job you must:
- Be able to engage and interact with children
- Have a level of experience working with children
- Be able to plan, deliver activity and evaluate
- Have good interpersonal skills and response nature
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Have a minimum of a level 2 coaching/leading activity qualification
Specific Roles include
- Plan and set up activities and host parties at Redcar Leisure Centre
- Delivering a physical activity to children
- Support children’s needs
- Promote and advertise the Redcar’s Everyone Active parties in the community
Training – You will undertake a corporate induction and inset day on the operation of the centre, activities and undergo Sports Leader Level 2 course if already do not have one.
This role requires that you undergo and hold a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. For further details or to apply please email a current CV to David Arundell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Thursday 28 February 2019.
Whitby Leisure Centre, West Cliff, Whitby YO21 3HT 01947 604640