- Are you ‘Customer Friendly’ and aged 16 or over?
- Are you up for helping out with the famous Whitby Regatta activities?
- It’s good fun, good experience and you would be part of a friendly team
- It’s something to put on a CV
- You can just do ½ a day and take it from there
10th, 11th, 12th August
Are you ‘customer-friendly’, reliable and available for helping out sometime over the Whitby Regatta weekend?
Would you like to have a go in assisting Marshals over a range of activities including tombola, beach competitions, parades, setting up areas for events and attractions and guiding the general public as required.
Those who volunteer and take part would find this role interesting, a good experience, mixing with a friendly team and of course good fun. Volunteers can just opt for half a day to see what they think and if they wish can do a full day or even more. For the younger volunteer you could add this to your CV as well. Letters of appreciation will be given to all covering their involvement in this voluntary activity. You of course will be fed and watered.
So if you are interested ring our secretary on 07827452753 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org