Final closing date for entries and payment: FRIDAY 28 JUNE 2019
The Schools’ Biathlon (run/swim—not continuous) provides a fantastic opportunity for school children of all abilities to take part in a multi-sports experience with opportunity to enter the Regional Schools Biathlon Championships on 13 October 2019.
- this Competition is open to athletes who will be in School Years 4 to 11 at the date of the event
- Athletes who have qualified may enter the County Championships
- These are top six pupils, boys and girls, in each school year/class from each Mini Schools Biathlon qualifier
- The organisers reserve the right to limit the number of entries.
- The Championships will be organised in accordance with the Pentathlon GB Rules for Schools’ Modern Biathlon effective 1st September 2015. These are available from the resources page of the Pentathlon GB website – pentathlongb.org. Local rules apply to competition distances.