Clothing and accessories should be ‘smart casual’ in appearance and should be clean, tidy and not revealing. Our aim is to prepare students for the next step of their education or employment which may involve working in a professional environment.
Consequently with the aim of encouraging a working atmosphere the following are NOT acceptable:
- offensive language or images on clothing
- footwear should be safe and sensible
- too much bare flesh – particularly bare midriffs.
- visible underwear
- visible tattoos
- any form of extreme piercing
- vests or sleeveless tops
- hats or hoods
- extreme haircuts or colours